The 52nd North American Power Symposium
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
April 11-14, 2021
Update: The NAPS conference will be held virtually on April 11-14, 2021.
The 52nd North American Power Symposium team at Arizona State University sends you greetings and many thanks for your patience in organizing our meeting. We have been challenged by the many consequences of the covid-19 pandemic, but we are making final adjustments to the virtual conference plans. Ultimately, we needed to go to a virtual format because funding for the conference required this, and the duration of the pandemic mandated a virtual meeting for the conferee’s safety.
You will be receiving details soon relating to conference registration, the conference schedule, the presentation platform, how the conference papers will be archived, and several special features of the conference. Our goal is to make the meeting as close in value to an in-person NAPS meeting as possible. Some main items to notice at this point are:
- The conference will be entirely virtual beginning on April 11, 2021, and ending on April 14, 2021
- The papers will be ‘published’ by the archive in IEEE Xplore
- Because we have uploaded the papers to the conference site, no further changes can be made to accepted papers
- All papers will be presented by the authors. You will receive information shortly on the scheduling and virtual platform to be used. As part of the 52nd NAPS program, we will hold a meeting of the NAPS Steering Committee. The 53rd NAPS meeting is still planned for 2021 hosted by Texas A&M University, and the 54th NAPS (tentatively, subject to continued approval by the steering committee) at the University of Utah in 2022. Nominations to host the 55th NAPS in 2023 will be requested shortly and these will be discussed and voted at the 52nd NAPS.
- The 52nd NAPS team has many exciting features in the conference program, and we try our best to make this a valuable, and memorable meeting.
All the best to all the 52nd NAPS participants!
The 52nd NAPS Organizing Team at ASU
December 7, 2020
- Visiting the University
- Final paper instructions
- Registration – coming soon
- Call for papers (PDF)
- Host NAPS 2023