Call for papers
The 52nd North American Power Symposium (NAPS)
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
April 11-14, 2021
Update:Update: The NAPS conference will be held virtually on April 11-14, 2021.
Submitting your final paper
Prepare your final paper and add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact Yang Weng or Mojdeh Khorsand Hedman for the appropriate copyright notice. Use the following copyright notice:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-8192-9/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-8192-9/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
For all other papers, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-8192-9/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
Create a PDF of your paper or check your PDF via IEEE PDF eXpress by following this process:
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following: 50074X for the Conference ID, your email address, a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Create your PDF
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Submit your paper in PDF format created by IEEE PDF eXpress to Easychair
Sign the electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF)
Requirement for presenting your paper
For each accepted paper, at least one author should register for the conference and pay the registration fee. All the accepted papers with at least one registered author will be added to the 52nd NAPS proceeding, which will be distributed to the authors prior to the conference.
Note: only the papers that are presented in person during the conference will appear on IEEE Xplore. However, all the papers will be IEEE copyrighted papers and thus cannot be submitted to any other conference or publication as defined by the IEEE PES “No Show” policy.