Undergraduate student forms
Graduate student forms
Adobe Sign instructions
We are transitioning from Docusign to Adobe Sign. Please read these instructions carefully and follow them when initiating a form in Adobe Sign.
- Click the appropriate link below to initiate the form.
- Fill out the form and sign it. Your name will automatically populate in the form after you complete it.
- Click the button that says “Click to Sign.”
- A new box will appear where you enter your committee member’s information. Read the instructions in those boxes that clarify the role of each participant. For example, Participant 2 is your committee chair.
- Follow the instructions in the box to list your academic advisor when required and the graduate program chair.
- Click “Next” and enter your email address.
- Click “Click to sign” and the form will be routed to the appropriate faculty member. You may have to verify your email address with Adobe Sign and will receive an email with instructions.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact your assigned academic advisor.
Have an internship? Please refer to our curricular practical training page for information about the policies, eligibility requirements and forms.
Interactive Plan of Study worksheets
Tentative Plans of Study are no longer accepted for electrical engineering degree programs. Students must file an Interactive Plan of Study instead.
The following worksheets can be useful in developing your Interactive Plan of Study: